THE HAIR GROUP PROUDLY ANNOUNCES IT IS RE-OPENING ON SATURDAY, 04 JULY
The Health & Wellbeing of our clients has always been our top priority which is why we are putting together strict measures to protect you and our staff. These include:
To help us with Social distancing, please phone to make an appointment. We are not allowing anyone in the salon without one.
OUR ACADEMY IS CLOSED UNTIL SEPTEMBER THEREFORE FULL PRICE APPOINTMENTS ONLY
UNFORTUNATELY, WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16 IN THE FIRST 4 WEEKS. THIS WILL THEN BE REVIEWED.
We are booking out a lot of time for your visit, therefore if you are unable to keep your appointment please give us 24 HRS NOTICE.
It is also important to CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT if:
- You feel unwell
- You live with anyone who is unwell
- You have been in contact with anyone who has typical coronavirus symptoms such as a cough, shortness of breath, loss or change to sense of smell or taste
EXTRA HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES WE ARE TAKING
- Please wear a mask to your appointment. You can purchase one for £1.25 from the salon
- Our team will greet you without close contact (no hugs or handshakes) with minimal conversation during your appointment
- On arrival you will be asked to sanitise your hands
- Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you to do the same – please place any used paper towels and tissues straight in the bin after use and sanitise your hands after coughing or sneezing
- There will be no magazines newspapers or refreshments but you can bring your own
- The Team will be sanitising all stations, door handles and bathrooms on a regular basis and sanitising themselves and their equipment in between clients
- We have taken away all waiting areas so please be patient with us
- Prior to opening we will be Fogging our salons. This is a process carried out by a professional company that will kill any germs including Coronavirus. This will be done on a regular basis
THE COST OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
I have taken the decision we will not increase our prices to reflect the additional cost incurred by the business however your appointment may cost more due to extra colour used and the fact your hair may take longer to cut. The salon is now doing half the number of clients due to Government Guidelines and we are in a period of rebuilding our business.
Please stick with us and we will get back to where we were pre-COVID-19.
See you soon!
Elaine & The Hair Group Team